Sonora’s Hunter Brewer (44) looks for Escalon defenders as he carries the ball up the field Friday night.
Sonora’s Hunter Brewer (44) jumps to catch a long pass from quarterback Nick Crockett (11) in the San Joaquin section CIF playoff game against…
Sonora’s Hunter Brewer (44) gets a hand on Escalon’s Kaden Christensen but Christensen continued up the field for an Escalon first down.
Sonora’s quarterback Nick Crockett drops back for a pass in the San Joaquin Section CIF playoff game against Escalon Friday night.
Sonora quarterback Nick Crockett (11) hands off to Elijah MacDonald in the first quarter in the San Joaquin Section CIF playoff game against Escalon.
Sonora ball carrier Gabriel Milbourn (80) drags an Escalon player before being tackled Friday night.
Sonora is Elijah MacDonald carries the ball in the San Joaquin section CIF playoffs against Escalon Friday night.
Sonora’s Elijah MacDonald (21) drives the ball to the Escalon two yard line moments before Sonora’s first touchdown in the San Joaquin section…
Sonora’s Gabriel Milbourn (80) dives with the ball for yards in the San Joaquin section CIS playoff game against Escalon Friday night.
- Two more Tuolumne County residents die from COVID-19
- Trash collection faces delays with almost half of Waste Management drivers in quarantine
- Death Notices for December 1, 2020
- From hyenas to silkworms: Looking back at more than two centuries of presidential pets
- BATEMAN: Geezer's Diary Part 72 – Cats & dogs
- If you practice yoga, thank this man who came to the US 100 years ago
- Two Warriors test positive for COVID-19; training camp delayed one day
- December in the desert: 49ers will stay, practice and play in Arizona
- COVID-19 surge strains Tuolumne County’s ICU-bed availability
- Ninth person in Tuolumne County dies from COVID-19
- People line up early for doorbuster giveaways at downtown Sonora store
- Tuolumne County-born artist featured in Ripley's Believe It or Not book
- COVID surge: Tuolumne County reports 74 new cases since Saturday, total cases surpass 1,000
- Online fundraiser will benefit tiny-home neighborhood plans
- Active COVID-19 cases in Tuolumne County exceed 300 after Wednesday's count
- Public hearing scheduled for second Highway 120 resort
- Tuesday updates show 49 new coronavirus cases in Tuolumne County, 48 in Calaveras County
- Mother of four copes with COVID-19, flu outbreaks at her Jamestown home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.