About 45 cows ended up on the baseball field at Summerville High School Tuesday, June 23, 2020. It took at bit to find the owner but until then they enjoyed a trough of water and the field's sprinkler system. Maggie Beck video
The Amani Children’s Choir from Uganda has been staying at Refuge church in Angels Camp since March 20 after being stranded more than 9,000 miles from their home country due to the COVID-10 pandemic.
- Tuolumne veterans seek guest speaker for 9/11 commemoration
- From heavy metals to COVID-19, wildfire smoke is more dangerous than you think
- California to require COVID vaccines for health care workers, state employees in Newsom order
- Death Notices for July 24, 2021
- Coming to terms with inherited ALS: With dreadful knowledge comes both fear and hope
- If you got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, will you need another shot? Experts say not to worry yet.
- From air purifiers to filters, how to protect yourself from wildfire smoke
- Olympics begin with a somber opening ceremony in a near-empty Tokyo stadium
- Yosemite-bound tour bus led astray by GPS, gets stuck on Wards Ferry Road
- Mother Lode congressman takes heat for comments on wildland firefighters
- Tuolumne County recommends masking in public again as COVID-19 cases climb
- A look inside Tuolumne County's newly completed, $70 million superior courthouse
- Sonora nurse accused of foiled murder-for-hire plot seeks mental health diversion
- Teen looks to withdraw guilty plea in Big Hill murder case
- Sonora man runs for governor in Sept. 14 recall election
- Tuolumne County sees spike of 18 new coronavirus cases on Wednesday
- Realtors offer families in Tuolumne County help with homeowners insurance
- 'You cannot be serious': How John McEnroe landed the unlikeliest role of his career
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.