Details for NOTICE TO READERS: California
NOTICE TO READERS: California law requires that contractors taking jobs that total $500 or more (labor and/or materials) be licensed by the Contractors State License Board. State law also requires that contractors include their license numbers on all advertising. Check your contractor’s status at www.cslb.ca.gov or 800-321-CSLB (2752).Unlicensed persons taking jobs that total less than $500 must state in their advertisements that they are not licensed by the Contractors State License Board.
- Slab City offered quirky isolation, but there's no escaping a pandemic
- Before she died, a woman scheduled a surprise delivery to her friend
- How schools can help kids heal after the pandemic’s uncertainty
- Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf on A's: 'Hell no, we won't let them go'
- NFL schedule 2021: A first look at the Week 1 games of every team
- NASCAR power rankings: The best drivers heading to Dover this week
- Ebbetts Pass open for summer season
- Tuolumne County plans several COVID-19 vaccine clinics for next week
- Camp Hope residents given 90 days to move out
- Students, parents protest teacher's firing at Gold Rush Charter School
- Twain Harte resident wants answers from PG&E, regulators point out failings
- Suspect killed, deputy shot in San Andreas hostage situation
- Tuolumne County murderer granted parole, expected release for second time
- Suspected drunk driver crashes muscle car into big rig on Highway 108
- Lawsuit claims Adventist Health Sonora violated employee's civil rights
- Authorities drain Lower Crystal Falls Lake to search for remains of missing man
- Newsom promises additional $600 stimulus checks and $5 billion towards rental assistance
- Clements bar owner accused of selling fake COVID-19 vaccine cards
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.