Details for CAN...Supported Living Service
CAN...SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES is hiring for a part time SLS Trainer position. Responsibilities include teaching and supporting adults with Developmental Disabilities independent living skills in their homes and in the community. Must have a good driving history and be able to pass a DOJ criminal background check, drug test and physical exam. Pay is $14.00 per hour with holiday pay (after 3 months) Applications can be obtained at www.thecommunitycompass.com and mailed to P.O. Box 453 Standard, CA 95373 or faxed to 209-588-2822. Contact Missy @ 209-352-0941 for more info.
- Custodians of Stanislaus National Forest plan prescribed burns mid-May into June
- Newsom promises additional $600 stimulus checks and $5 billion towards rental assistance
- Mother Lode counties under red flag warning through 6 p.m. Monday
- The Compton Girls Club is the after-school program you wish you'd had as a teen
- The worst things you can do when shopping for plants, according to plant shop owners
- Parents of kids with cancer plead for research as kids fight rare cancers with treatments intended for adults
- ‘Holy (expletive)! That’s Michael Jordan.’ A behind-the-scenes look at ‘The Last Dance,’ the documentary that rescued sports fans in 2020.
- Rory McIlroy has big day in second round of Wells Fargo tournament
- Lawsuit claims Adventist Health Sonora violated employee's civil rights
- Students, parents protest teacher's firing at Gold Rush Charter School
- Authorities drain Lower Crystal Falls Lake to search for remains of missing man
- Appellate court overturns Big Oak Flat man's murder, kidnapping convictions
- Suspect killed, deputy shot in San Andreas hostage situation
- Another downtown Sonora eatery closes for good
- Hearing delayed for Sonora nurse accused of murder-for-hire plot
- Tuolumne County murderer granted parole, expected release for second time
- Measure V ballots hit mailboxes this week. Here's what to know
- Tuolumne County updates health order for fully vaccinated people
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.