The UCCE Tuolumne County Master Gardeners will be holding an Open Garden Day at the Demonstration Garden on Saturday, March 7, from 10AM – 1PM. The Demonstration Garden is located at 251 S. Barretta Street in Sonora, (Cassina High School Campus.) Open Garden Days are held on the first Saturday of the month, from February through November, rain or shine.
This month we will discuss “Giving Your Seeds a Great Start” to help you get a good start on your Spring & Summer Gardens and Grapevine Care and Maintenance. Discussion starts at 10:30am.
- BATEMAN: Geezer's Diary Part 8
- Sonora considers fines for violations of California’s COVID-19 ‘stay-at-home’ order
- Nurse at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Stockton has died of COVID-19
- Sonora High district hires temporary chief business official
- Extra patrol requests are being accepted by the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office
- Students will not return to their schools this year
- BATEMAN: Geezer's Diary Part 7
- Photo gallery: Pets from our Facebook page