The UCCE Tuolumne County Master Gardeners will be holding the First Virtual Open Garden Day of the year via Zoom on Saturday, February 6, at 10:30am.
This month we will discuss Fruit Tree Pruning, Discussion starts at 10:30am.
Here is the Zoom information:
When: Feb 6, 2021 10:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Occurred Saturday, February 6th, 2021 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Another casualty of the pandemic? Women's health
- 3 days, 10,000 doughnuts. Community rallies around Palatine bakery that asked for help online: ‘We knew people liked us, but I had no idea’
- We might need to keep wearing masks into 2022 to defeat COVID-19
- Duke is still on the NCAA bubble. Here’s what the team must do to make the tournament.
- Tiger Woods ‘lucky to be alive’ after serious rollover crash in Southern California
- A’s: Why Trevor Rosenthal took the type of deal Marcus Semien turned down
- 7 more Tuolumne County jail inmates test positive for COVID-19; Safeway to begin offering vaccines
- Motorcyclist who died in Sunday head-on collision ID'd as local fish and game warden