Dryer sparks residential fire in San Andreas

Written by Alex MacLean, The Union Democrat July 12, 2013 11:03 am

Firefighters responded to a reported structure fire Friday morning in San Andreas.

Cal Fire spokeswoman Lisa Williams said a call came in at 10:35 a.m. regarding a fire at a residence on the 300 block of Barger Court that was apparently sparked by a dryer.

 

Williams said the fire was quickly contained and no one was injured during the incident.

She said that she wouldn't know what part of the dryer started the fire or how much damage it caused to the structure until personnel at the scene filed reports.