Dryer sparks residential fire in San Andreas


By Alex MacLean / The Union Democrat

Firefighters responded to a reported structure fire Friday morning in San Andreas.

Cal Fire spokeswoman Lisa Williams said a call came in at 10:35 a.m. regarding a fire at a residence on the 300 block of Barger Court that was apparently sparked by a dryer.

Williams said the fire was quickly contained and no one was injured during the incident.

She said that she wouldn't know what part of the dryer started the fire or how much damage it caused to the structure until personnel at the scene filed reports.

11904007
This image is copyrighted.

Reach all of Sonora, Calaveras County, Tuolumne, Angels Camp, Twain Harte, & Jamestown with your items to sell.

Ads appear Online and in Print

View Classifieds Place an Ad

Connect with The Union Democrat