As of this morning, the amount of acreage burned equaled: 255,858 (400 square miles)
• Containment: 81 percent
• Commercial Property Destroyed: 3
• Outbuildings Destroyed: 98
• Structures Threatened: 323
• Residences Destroyed: 11
• Total Personnel Assigned: 1,935
• Injuries: 9
• Cost to date: $111.3 million
• Tamarack Flat, Yosemite Creek, and White Wolf Campgrounds, and White Wolf Lodge along Tioga Road remain closed. Most of the Groveland and Mi-Wok Ranger District remain closed under a Forest Service order.
• Tioga Pass Road (Hwy 120) is open across Yosemite National Park. For safety reasons, visitors aren't permitted to stop along the road adjacent to the fire perimeter.
• Highway 120 is open. Evergreen Road is open to Evergreen Lodge. The Big Oak Flat Road is open to Yosemite Valley. Local businesses are open and providing services (gasoline, food and lodging) for travelers. Cherry Lake Road is closed at Hwy 120. Old Yosemite and Hardin Flat Roads are closed. Some secondary roads within the fire area remain closed to non-residents.