Social media was abuzz Saturday with reports of loud explosions heard near downtown Sonora that was likely the result of large boulders being busted into smaller chunks as part of ongoing work to widen the ….
The first time Jerry Brown was governor of California, his greatest policy defeat came when resentful Northern Californians voted almost ...
DACA — For or against? To the Editor: Should the children of parents who came to this country illegally be ...
- Northern California charter schools OK transgender books | 8:06AM
- California man accused of posing as fire inspector gets jail | 7:58AM
- Small quake rattles nerves, causes no damage in Los Angeles | 7:28AM
- 5 California Things to Know for Today | 7:21AM
- Man arrested for striking 2 police officers with car | 7:03AM
- Santa Ana woman's death prompts police investigation | 6:54AM
- Haitians blocked at US border find 'Mexican dream' | 12:16AM
- Floods, fires, other disasters add stress to state budgets | 7:29PM
- Trump lawyer: Senate panel delays private interview | 8:18AM
- Huntsman says Moscow's meddling led to low level of trust | 8:17AM
- The Latest: Trump concludes combative UN address | 8:12AM
- Senate leader praises revived GOP health law repeal drive | 8:11AM
- Hurricane Maria smashes Dominica, now menaces Puerto Rico | 8:11AM
- UN chief: Nuclear threat at highest level since Cold War | 8:07AM
- At UN, Trump threatens 'total destruction' of North Korea | 8:04AM
- Rohingya Muslims being wiped off Myanmar's map | 7:57AM