A battalion of Calaveras County teachers marched down a stretch of concrete road off of Highway 12 in San Andreas, their unified voice resonating with a declaration of “We are the people, the mighty, mighty ….
It turns out that North Korea isn’t just a nuclear threat. It’s also a cyberthreat, and in some ways, this ...
As President Trump prepares to head to Asia next month for his most important overseas trip yet, foreign intelligence services ...
- TV Academy could boot Weinstein; new allegation revealed | 4:06PM
- California wildfire victims search burned homes for memories | 3:58PM
- Ranger whose gun used in San Francisco slaying was promoted | 3:32PM
- Murder-suicide seen in desert deaths of California couple | 3:16PM
- The Latest: California fire evacuees allowed to return home | 3:03PM
- Bannon brings message of Republican revolt to California | 2:55PM
- 16 charged in Southern California animal trafficking sweep | 12:54PM
- Pelosi says she must remain as leader so a woman is at table | 11:46AM
- Trump: Considering Powell and Taylor for Fed's top 2 posts | 4:15PM
- Charges, insults fly after Trump aide assails congresswoman | 3:50PM
- Q&A on the GOP effort to overhaul the nation's tax system | 3:48PM
- Vegas shooting doesn't change opinions on guns: AP-NORC poll | 3:12PM
- New Battle of the Alamo is brewing over Texas shrine revamp | 3:06PM
- Suicide bombings in Afghanistan hit mosques, killing 63 | 2:07PM
- Somalia's death toll now at 358 as 'state of war' planned | 1:09PM
- Devastation in Raqqa raises questions about cost of victory | 12:56PM