An all-day public hearing on a new law to ban or regulate commercial cannabis in Calaveras County turned raucous, testy and a bit nasty near the end of eight hours Tuesday in San Andreas, as ….
Lefties To the Editor: “There you go again” is the phrase that Ronald Reagan used during many of his campaign ...
Hypocrisy, one of the most damnable sins, has been rendered obsolete. When everybody’s a skunk, nobody smells the stench. Or, ...
- Up in smoke: Wildfires scorch California pot crop at harvest | 12:34AM
- Tough housing market awaits California wildfire victims | 12:00AM
- Fire at huge Chevron oil refinery in Los Angeles area | 11:42PM
- Women in California Capitol speak out against harassment | 10:19PM
- Fire crews protect observatory on Southern California peak | 6:54PM
- Utility scrutinized as California wildfire victims sue | 5:21PM
- Lopez, Anthony, Rodriguez raise $35M for Puerto Rico relief | 5:17PM
- California investigates fire evacuation at senior care home | 3:12PM
- Xi urges stronger Chinese stand against 'grim' challenges | 1:34AM
- UN, US failed to prevent ethnic cleansing in South Sudan | 1:27AM
- Senate health care deal in doubt as Trump says he's opposed | 1:22AM
- US Rep: Trump says fallen soldier knew what he signed up for | 1:08AM
- Trump and the new politics of honoring war dead | 1:04AM
- Judge: Newest travel ban 'same maladies' as previous version | 12:50AM
- As congressional investigations wear on, some eye a finish | 12:36AM
- Big question for US cities: Is Amazon's HQ2 worth the price? | 12:27AM