A battalion of Calaveras County teachers marched down a stretch of concrete road off of Highway 12 in San Andreas, their unified voice resonating with a declaration of “We are the people, the mighty, mighty ….
It turns out that North Korea isn’t just a nuclear threat. It’s also a cyberthreat, and in some ways, this ...
As President Trump prepares to head to Asia next month for his most important overseas trip yet, foreign intelligence services ...
- 16 charged in Southern California animal trafficking sweep | 12:54PM
- Murder-suicide seen in desert deaths of California couple | 12:43PM
- Bannon brings message of Republican revolt to California | 12:34PM
- The Latest: Ex actress alleges Harvey Weinstein harassed her | 12:30PM
- Pelosi says she must remain as leader so a woman is at table | 11:46AM
- California billionaire launches ads urging Trump impeachment | 11:07AM
- California fires razed 8,400 buildings, evacuees check homes | 10:10AM
- Medical students in limbo as young immigrant program ends | 10:02AM
- Vegas shooting doesn't change opinions on guns: AP-NORC poll | 10:37AM
- Trump promises tax cuts as Senate GOP paves way with budget | 11:37AM
- White House defends Kelly's defense of Trump | 12:22PM
- Devastation in Raqqa raises questions about cost of victory | 12:56PM
- Somalia's death toll now at 358 as 'state of war' planned | 12:55PM
- Suicide bombings in Afghanistan hit mosques, killing 63 | 11:01AM
- White nationalist undeterred by boos on latest college stop | 9:25AM
- A sketch of the Empire State Building drawn by President Donald Trump has sold at auction ... | 4:00PM