A battalion of Calaveras County teachers marched down a stretch of concrete road off of Highway 12 in San Andreas, their unified voice resonating with a declaration of “We are the people, the mighty, mighty ….
It turns out that North Korea isn’t just a nuclear threat. It’s also a cyberthreat, and in some ways, this ...
As President Trump prepares to head to Asia next month for his most important overseas trip yet, foreign intelligence services ...
- The Latest: Lawyer says actress accusing Weinstein is scared | 1:53PM
- Murder-suicide seen in desert deaths of California couple | 1:24PM
- Bannon brings message of Republican revolt to California | 1:15PM
- 16 charged in Southern California animal trafficking sweep | 12:54PM
- Pelosi says she must remain as leader so a woman is at table | 11:46AM
- California billionaire launches ads urging Trump impeachment | 11:07AM
- California fires razed 8,400 buildings, evacuees check homes | 10:10AM
- Medical students in limbo as young immigrant program ends | 10:02AM
- Suicide bombings in Afghanistan hit mosques, killing 63 | 2:07PM
- Trump: Considering Powell and Taylor for Fed's top 2 posts | 2:00PM
- White House defends Kelly's defense of Trump | 1:23PM
- Somalia's death toll now at 358 as 'state of war' planned | 1:09PM
- Devastation in Raqqa raises questions about cost of victory | 12:56PM
- TV Academy to consider expelling Harvey Weinstein | 12:56PM
- What Puerto Rico is doing to get the power back after storm | 12:33PM
- Trump promises tax cuts as Senate GOP paves way with budget | 11:37AM