An all-day public hearing on a new law to ban or regulate commercial cannabis in Calaveras County turned raucous, testy and a bit nasty near the end of eight hours Tuesday in San Andreas, as ….
Lefties To the Editor: “There you go again” is the phrase that Ronald Reagan used during many of his campaign ...
Hypocrisy, one of the most damnable sins, has been rendered obsolete. When everybody’s a skunk, nobody smells the stench. Or, ...
- Southern California freeway lanes closed as brush fires burn | 9:30AM
- Crews douse fire at huge oil refinery near Los Angeles | 9:14AM
- Suspect in '02 California teen slaying killed in Mexico | 8:08AM
- The Latest: Sixth firefighter hurt in California mountains | 8:01AM
- Tough housing market awaits California wildfire victims | 7:35AM
- 5 California Things to Know for Today | 6:47AM
- California man charged with killing 2, including his father | 6:31AM
- Woman sentenced for framing husband's ex as stalker | 6:21AM
- Poll: Big partisan gap in views on gender equality in the US | 9:29AM
- Manhunt underway after 3 killed at Maryland office shooting | 9:28AM
- Sessions defends Comey firing, ties it to Clinton email case | 9:28AM
- Family of slain sergeant says Trump showed "disrespect" | 9:16AM
- Trump gives more mixed signals in bipartisan health deal | 9:14AM
- Trump: US faces 'once in a lifetime opportunity' on taxes | 9:07AM
- Gymnast McKayla Maroney alleges sexual abuse by team doctor | 9:05AM
- For ornery shelter cats, 2nd chance is a job chasing mice | 9:02AM